Monday 12 April 2010

Book Recommendation: Petite Anglaise

Hi guys,
This is my first post of this sort and I'm not entirely sure if I'll be doing more in the future, but this book is particularly relevant to the world of blogging but let me know what you think of this sort of post!


(Image - Google)

A true story, written by Catherine Sanderson aka Petite Anglaise, a world famous blogger. The story tells of her life in Paris (which makes you want to jump on the Eurostar and move there for good!) and how her blog affects her relationships with the people around her. I'm not going to give a massive description of the book, because I'll probably give it all away, but I do recommend you give it a read, especially if you love Paris and all things French, like me. I was so happy to read bits of French dotted throughout the book, and I know the wise old saying "don't judge a book by it's cover" but I couldn't resist because the cover is so cute! hehe. I'll definitely be looking to buy her other book French Kissing soon.

Hope you're all having a lovely Monday :) xo

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting, will check that out at my local Barnes and Noble!:D And yes, the cover is too cute!:D

    Have a lovely Monday too!:D


    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete