Sunday 11 April 2010

OOTD & FOTD

Hi :)

I went out with my family last night to a family friend's house for dinner. It was really lovely, food was delicious and here's what I wore....





Outfit
Black top - Dorothy Perkins
Beach kaftan - Tesco
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins (These are my usual skinny jeans but I decided to turn them up since the weather has been beautiful!)
Shoes - Marks & Spencer

I also did my make-up (very quickly lol) and took a couple of pics, however the lighting was impossible to get right so it's hard to tell what I'm wearing and I also look very pale :(




Face
Maybelline the falsies mascara
Collection 2000 sheer moist foundation
Barry M Kohl pencil
A gold shimmer eyeshadow (sorry no idea where it's from, the label has worn off)

Enjoy! xo

6 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!!So pretty and casual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award, but I don't feel I can accept it because I don't feel like my blog is up to scratch just yet! Thank you very much though, it is appreciated.

    Lovely top, hope you enjoyed the meal. I love dining out :) xx

    ReplyDelete