Wednesday 24 February 2010

IN
Cute summer clothes coming into shops - loving florals, light pastel colours, dresses and skirts!

Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Nina Simone, Ella Fitzgerald, Whitney Houston & Billie Holiday - “proper” singers!!

Warmer (slightly) weather - I didn’t wear a vest today for the first time since the beginning of December! Woo Hoo!

Summer - it’s nearly here!! Well not really but I keep telling myself that it is because I’m so incredibly excited. I can’t wait for all my exams to be over, to go away with my friends and hopefully feel the sun on my skin!

My Blog! Haha I’m loving being a blogger and looking at other people’s blogs. Happy Blogging :D

OUT
Being back to school :(

Rain/Snow/Sleet - do I need to say anymore?!?

Bad Skin - I’ve been lazy with my skincare recently and I’m paying the price now! Gonna get to work tonight with some rigorous action :P

Work, Work, Work = Stress, Stress, Stress = No Free Time = GOOD GRADES (Is it all worth it Mrs Parker? It’d better be!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment