Tuesday 23 February 2010

Style Icon: Zooey Deschanel

Hi there!
This blog post is about one of my style icons, Zooey Deschanel. I watched (500) Days of Summer today, since I was off school ill :( and it really cheered me up! I love Zooey's style, it's like a breath of fresh air..so light, innocent and summery! It's got me all excited for summer now. Below are a few pictures so you can see Zooey's style, and hopefully you'll agree with me that she has a unique style which can be easily replicated by wearing lots of florals, dresses, pumps, hairbands, pearls and bows! I also made a Polyvore with a Zooey Deschanel inspired outfit. It's definitely an outfit I would wear myself in the summer and I will be on the search for a lovely floral print dress for this year!









NB All pictures courtesy of Google!

4 comments:

  1. Hey :)
    So thanks for following!
    I love your blog :D

    xxx
    ShannenLOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit choice inspired by Zoey Deschanel, Hannah! I really enjoyed "500 Days of Summer" and the wardrobe on it!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Beauty addict
    Thanks for following :) I love your blog too!

    @FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle
    Thanks! Yes I loved her style in 500 days of Summer. I think it suited her perfectly! I'm obsessed with her after watching the film lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Zooey! she has such cute style and is a great actress.

    ReplyDelete