Friday 9 July 2010

Hotel Freebies

So Summer is finally here and I'm sure a lot of you will be going away for a few days! After spending half a day yesterday clearing out the family bathroom cabinet I thought of doing a post about hotel freebies as I seemed to have accumulated far too many! Although as a family we rarely stay in hotels, my dad travels a lot for his work and always brings me the hotel freebies back :) Some are a lot better than others and I'll show you the best ones I've received below...



-Bvglari "eau de parfumée au thé blanc" Shampoo & Conditioner
-Colgate sensitive pro relief toothpaste
-Neutrogena fresh foaming cleanser
-Keiji soap
-L'Occitane "ruban d'orange" Soft skin milk
-Damana orange blossom body lotion
-Damana olive oil soap
-Health & Spa sea kelp shampoo

My favourite product is definitely the Bvglari range....I've already used up all the body lotion because it smelled so good!
The great thing about taking hotel freebies is that you can take them away with you next time....very handy since they are all very small and would follow the 100ml rule on flights.

So, what's the best hotel freebie you've got? xo

3 comments:

  1. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to my blog, edk.dolce where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog awared xo
    http://the-beautifool.blogspot.com/2010/07/blog-awarded-2-by-alice-d.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to buy the Damana olive oil soap in the USA. no luck so far. :(

    ReplyDelete