Monday 12 July 2010

NOTD & Some Sales Shopping

I've finally got a new camera, Canon Ixus 95 IS, it's not the best camera around but it was cheap and I'm super impressed with the quality of the photos!

First off, let me show you my NOTD. It is Miss Sporty shade 30 (which is pop fiction...if I've remembered that right!). I always used to look at the Miss Sporty range in Superdrug but wasn't that impressed, but they've recently put it into our Boots and today I picked up this nail polish for £1.99, thinking you can't really go wrong! I actually love it haha. The colour, application and finish looks great...I'm not sure how long it's gonna last - I'll have to update you on that!
Oh and by the way, do you like my ring? I got it for £3 in Boots, half price! :)




And of course since I was in town today I had to get a few other things...



Cropped top, was £12 now £6 - New Look.
On the back, there is a cute bow which I love!



Necklace, was £8 now £4 and Shoes, were £16 now £8 - both Accessorize.


Various mini-toiletries (4 for £3 in Superdrug) - I'm off to Wales tomorrow for a few days and just wanted some small things so I didn't have to lug huge bottles of shampoo, mouthwash etc on the train!
W7 gold eyeliner, £2 - Peacocks.

As I just said I'm going to Wales tomorrow and I'll be gone till Friday, so I'll post at the weekend.
Have a lovely week! xo

13 comments:

  1. Great buys, especially the Accessorize ones! My sister has Pop Fiction and it's gorgeous, so bright! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single thing in this post!

    Enjoy Wales! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is just gorgeous :D! What do you think of maxi dresses?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Louise Yeah I love it. I didn't think it looked that bright but my dad just goes why are your nails bright blue? haha. :P xx

    @Kirsty Thanks :) xx

    @Nik Thank you. Maxi Dresses - I've never worn one because I'm quite short and I don't think they'd suit my body shape. However, I've seen some absolutely gorgeous ones around, styled in all sorts of different ways. So I do like them, just not sure about them on me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nail colour a lot! I nearly bought a shade exactly like that yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely buys!:D That is such a cute top!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that nail colour! And the ring is gorgons as well. I bought that necklace in the sale as well. I had my eye on it for a while so i am glad that i didn't buy it before! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the top, I agree the bow looks cute! The necklace is gorgeous too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your ring! The necklace is gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to my blog, edk.dolce where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the color on your nails so much, and I want your ring and necklace! :)

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing necklace and ring! love them;)

    http://www.mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have that necklace - I love it so much!!
    It was included in my YouTube haul video... http://bit.ly/asjz3e
    But I paid full price for it :-(
    xx

    ReplyDelete