Sunday, 4 July 2010
Versatile Blogger Award
So, this is what I have to do....
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
- Share seven things about yourself
- Pass this award to fifteen bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (I decided to go for just ten)
- Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.
First off, thanks to Megan for giving me this award - go check out her blog! :)
7 things about me:
1. I LOVE languages - I’m taking both Spanish and French at A level next year, and although most people think I’m crazy, I just love them and would love to become fluent in another language one day :)
2. I have 3 scars on my body....all three from nasty mosquito bites haha. I went to France 5 years ago and got eaten alive!! I still have the scars which are horrible and ugly...they’re like dents in my skin :(
3. I’m Christian and go to Church almost every Sunday.
4. I’m actually quite a shy person when I’m around new people - I find it so awkward at parties when you meet new people.
5. On the other hand, I act totally crazy when I’m with my family. I sing, dance, and do all these stupid accents! lol
6. I always take the stairs - I know it’s stupid but I have a fear of getting stuck in the lift!!
7. I’m short sighted so I wear glasses sometimes - just when I’m watching TV, reading signs or reading off the board in class.
I hope you found that vaguely interesting...here are the people I’m passing the award onto:
Congrats girls! xo