Sunday 7 March 2010

Favourite Mascara

Hi :)

Ok this is going to be a bit of a weird post, because I have found my favourite mascara...and I've only used it once!! Recently I've been having really bad luck with mascara and couldn't find anything suitable. However, I took a gamble yesterday and bought The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara by Maybelline ,mainly because it was on special offer! RRP is £7.99 but I got it for £5.99 from Boots. I used it straight away and I'm so so impressed! It adds length rather than thickness, which is exactly right for me because I need extra length. And so far I haven't had any clumping or flaking so all's good :) I took a close up picture of how it looks, but it hasn't come out very well so you probably can't see quite how good it is lol, but anyway here we go......




I really do recommend you give this mascara a go...it's great value and looks good! :)

7 comments:

  1. Lovely review there girl!!I'm going to try it for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really wanted to try this, haven't seen it anywhere around here yet though! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH! Ive seen this mascara around, I feel like I need it now Ive seen this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lucky duck!!! It looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Nice blog. New follower here :o)

    Please check my blog out & follow back if you'd like http://makeupbykim-porter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you guys! You should definitely try it :D

    ReplyDelete