Sunday 21 March 2010

OOTD & FOTD

Hi guys :)
How's your weekend been? Mine's been lovely, I feel really relaxed and ready for the week ahead! The weather has been beautiful here today, and here's what I wore, sporting rather a lot of Primark!.......
(Oh and I don't normally pull weird faces like in the picture below! :P)






Outfit
Long Top - H&M
Necklace - Primark
Boots - Barratts
Jacket - Primark
Bag - Primark

Face
Maybelline The Falsies mascara
17 Hide Away Concealer
Barry M Limited Edition Glossy Tubes
No.7 Stay Perfect Shadow in Wheatsheaf

Enjoy! xo

12 comments:

  1. Lovely blog, thanks for following :D
    I love this look, you remind me of Audrey Tautou! I think I spot an ikea mirror there aswell :P lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket!!!:D

    I agree with Mads, you do look like Audrey Tautou!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your FOTDs, you look so gorgeous!
    I just tagged you:

    http://peamakeup.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, I love your style :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit,you look so good :)
    xxx,CLES.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super, super cute! I love the nautical theme so much :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute outfit

    ReplyDelete
  8. @All Wow seriously? These comments mean a lot to me, especially since I've never really been that confident. And no one's said I look like Audrey Tautou before :P Thanks so much for the lovely comments guys :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your striped dress looks super cute on you! Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey there! thanks for following me! I followed u back : ) Great blog!!!

    xxx Annie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I covet that orange jacket girl. love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Cat Thanks! :)

    @Annie Thanks, I loved your blog too!

    @gleenn Thank you, it's actually a bright red (my camera isn't brilliant at picking up colours!) :)

    ReplyDelete