Friday 19 March 2010

NOTD

Hi Guys!

Another quick nail polish post. Today I am wearing Boot's No.7 Stay Perfect in 115 Totally Teal. This is the nail colour I bought last week in my mini haul but didn't manage to get a picture up! It's actually very hard to get a good picture of this colour because it looks different in different kinds of lighting....the best way to describe the colour is teal! lol.



I love these nail polishes...I have a few other colours. They last for days without chipping and application is great. They are quite pricey, however I only buy them when I have a £5 off No.7 voucher from Boots!

Enjoy and have a great weekend! xo

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review!!The color looks gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this color. I WANT it!

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this colour!
    i really need some new nail polish tbh...
    following you. follow back maybe? :]
    amberamberamberx.blogspot.com
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful color..

    -cris

    p.s. thanks for following will return the favor (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. @lovelyviolet5 and @Kim Porter Thanks, the colour looks much better in daylight :)

    @aamberr of course! I'm following you back now! :)

    @cris thank youu!

    ReplyDelete