Friday 12 March 2010

NOTD

Hi guys :)

This is my second NOTD post....and I'm wearing Collection 200 Hot Looks Fast Day in number 35 which is called Dynasty. This colour was a favourite of mine last summer, I wore it so much because it's a lovely pretty colour. However, I haven't worn it much since about August and I thought well why not? Haha if the sun's not going to come out then I'll just pretend it's summer. It's a bit hard to tell in the picture, but it's actually lilac. I love the colour and even after one coat the colour is noticeable. The application is horrible though...it takes a lot of time and skill because it nearly always goes streaky. I love the colour though so I'm currently on the look out for something in a similar colour which is easier to apply....I'll let you know how I get on, and of course if anyone has any suggestion let me know! :)



TGIF! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Enjoy! xo

4 comments:

  1. You are much better in polish application than I am :). This lilac colour looks great on you and I love your nail shape, long feminine nails you are lucky ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the lilac. I'm trying to broaden my nail polish range from my dark safety zone into pastels for spring. I might just buy something like this color - it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Une fille Lambda Thanks :) I think I'm quite lucky that I don't have to file my nails that much, but unfortunately they grow too quickly :(

    @ Ashley Yeah me too, I actually decided to wear this light colour because I had to take it off on Sunday night and didn't want a dark colour that would stain my nail! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a blue colour from the same Collection 2000 range, and I really liked the application, maybe it varies a bit from colour to colour? If you're looking for a good lilac, then OPI Do You Lilac It is my favourite, although its unfortunately quite expensive!

    missyellieuk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete