Saturday 6 March 2010

FOTD

Hi guys!
This Face of The Day post is actually from Thursday night, but my internet hasn't been working so I've only just managed to post it! It's nothing fancy but I thought I'd show you and then if you like I can do more posts like this! hehe. I went out to a Charity Talent Show at my school and I literally had to get ready in 10 minutes so I do apologize that it isn't exactly "inspiring" but I promise in the future I will try harder!!





On my face I'm wearing:

17 Hide Away Concealer Cream
Avon Invisible Light Concealer (I use this under my eyes because it is thinner and lighter)
Avon Kajalstick in Purple (I used this to bring out the purple in my top!)
Benefit Badgal Lash

1 comment:

  1. HEY THERE, try to take it upclose ok? so i could see ur eyeshadow color :)

    ReplyDelete