Wednesday 31 March 2010

Hair Mask & 50 Followers!



I showed you a couple of weeks ago this hair mask which I bought from Boots on special offer, at only 65p and I finally got round to trying it out on Monday.
Firstly, I washed my hair as usual and then towel dried my hair (so it was damp, not dripping). I rubbed the hair mask into my hair, combed it through and left it for about 3 minutes. This was all fine, and the product smells lovely! I only got a small packet, but this was plenty for my hair length (although I recommend you don't put too much of this on). I rinsed it out and this is where the problems began! It was really hard to wash it all out. However, it left my hair amazingly soft and silky. It also tamed my hair, which often goes frizzy and thick after washing. It had the same effect as blow drying my hair so I was actually really pleased with this! The problem was the next day, because my hair was greasy already. I do have quite greasy hair, but I do not need to wash it everyday, so this product definitely made my hair more greasy than usually. I think this could be down to the fact that I couldn't wash it all out, so I suggest that you use less product and take longer rinsing!
Overall I think this is a good product, and I will be re-buying. Although I will only be using it occasionally, for example if I'm going out for the evening, because it does make my hair silky smooth and lovely!

Also, I want to say a big thank you to all my followers...I have reached 50 followers! It means a lot that people are actually interested to see and read what I have to say.

Thanks again and Enjoy! xo

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on 50 followers hahah :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @tramstabalaboopy Thanks! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...congrats! 50 followers and for having discovered even softer hair (thanks for sharing your secret :))

    ReplyDelete