I'm currently in the search for a dress for my school prom in June. I know it's a long way off but I want to buy it soon because if I leave it nearer to the time then I'll be bogged down with work and it won't be fun! I'm quite fussy....I don't want anything too revealing, I want a bright colour, I want it to be short and most importantly affordable! I've just had a little play on Polyvore and found my favourite prom dresses from there, so you can get a sense as to the sort of thing I'm after :)
1. I love love this colour and the style, I think it's so pretty but I'm not sure if I can wear a long dress because I'm quite short :S
2. This is another favourite...I love the simplicity of it.
3. Adore this colour, but not sure if I'd have the confidence to wear it lol.
4. Again I love the colour of this dress and the pretty beading round the strap..but is it too long?
5. As you can probably tell I'm a fan of the single shoulder strap and pretty, simple detailing.
6. Love the colour!
7. Now this style is definitely too 'grown-up' but it's the perfect colour!
8. The colour is beautiful and would be great for a summer prom.
Hahah so those are the sort of dresses I'm into...now I just have to find one that fits, looks good and is affordable (I'm thinking under £50)
So I was just wondering if any of you know of any affordable shops selling prom/evening dresses in the London, Milton Keynes, Chester or Liverpool area?! I'd love to hear if you have any advice as well! :)